Monday, January 6, 2014

amallia + joey

I knew it was going to be a good time doing this engagement shoot when joey said to me "I have a sailor sweater with me." Even though it was ridiculously cold, we tromped all around Old Town, and these two laughed a lot even when they couldn't feel their feet. 

I love hanging out with these friends, and still remember the day mols told me about joey, I had a feeling he was a keeper......I imagine them traveling the country in an old beat-up van, windows down, banjo music blaring, making new friends, and helping people out wherever they go. 
always be yourself. unless you can be a unicorn. then always be a unicorn. 
We found this strange little house, and I think they should see if they can live there. Doesn't it look like a nice little nest? 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs