Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Year in Pictures: 2013

It seems quite surreal that 2013 is rapidly coming to a close. This has been a year of crazy transitions, new experiences, and a huge dose of the unknown. I have done my best to pull some courage out of my pocket and be willing to fail. Through it all, I have been continuously reminded of all of the good things in my life I didn't quite have eyes to see before.  

Without further adieu, here are my favorite photos from the year. It's a smattering of shots from family and engagement sessions, weddings and bar-be-ques, and treks to maine and africa. A huge thank you to all of you who struck a pose for me and were extremely patient as I ventured out on this new photography endeavor. (special shout out to the elephants, who were very cooperative). Getting to capture these moments has been delightfully fun. 


Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs