Tuesday, December 3, 2013

family session: the cupps

meet the cupps: the adorable and fun-loving family I lived with for awhile in Uganda. They were incredibly kind to me and made me feel part of their family immediately. I shared a room with four year old Emma, who was quite the conversationalist and great company. It's amazing how quickly you bond when you live in the jungle together. 

We took these pictures in the last minutes of sunlight on my final night in Uganda. I love all of the laughing photos and will not disclose the reason for the merriment in such a public arena. 












I miss these friends so much....the dance parties and crafts and delicious food and dumb jokes and ministry advice and girls' nights. (And in some strange way, I even miss the daily dish-washing extravaganza!) It's part of the bitter+sweet that comes from making friends across the world. So thankful to know them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs