Friday, August 26, 2016

spence + em

This was a great day - my cousin Spencer is engaged to Emily, who lives in San Francisco. So we meandered around a small section of the city and found some incredible spots. I had a 
few moments of "do I really live here???" 

Some of my favorite moments were all the laughing pictures, because we all know how I like laughing pictures. Most of these occurred after attempts at "soft, serious faces," which is harder to pull off than models make it seem. (I won't release the funniest attempts to the public if you guys promise to stay on my good side). 

You are adorable! Welcome to the family, Em!  
This yellow blanket was crocheted by our legendary Grandma Verena, so I threw it in just in case--turns out it was one of those crazy cold summer by the bay days, so it was great to have on the beach. I'm not sure Gram could have guessed it would make it's way to the bay area to live when she was crocheting it on the farm in illinois. Thanks for keeping us warm, Gram! 
All that work on the soft faces paid off, and I think this one may be my favorite. You guys can be models after all.  

Love you guys! 

3 comments:

  1. what fun! love these images so much...and the photographer and the subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! love these images so much...and the photographer and the subjects!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs